Friday, 17 August 2012

When I first read the headline I thought ...

Source: Hilton Hotels
When I first read the headline I thought that Ms. Paris Hilton herself was no more.

It's a shame that the Hilton group have had this happen, they are a well respected hotel chain, one that I have used many times in the past (although never the Paris one).

I'm sure that the Hilton Group will challenge the legal decision that is forcing this move, the building's owners could be using this move to push Hilton Group into making further substantial investments into the facility to bring it up to their desired 5* status.

No more Paris Hilton as hotels giant loses court battle - The Connexion
WORLD hotels giant Hilton has lost control of its only site in the centre of Paris, the four-star Hilton Arc de Triomphe, after a court battle with the owners. Property owner Société Immobilière et Hô...

No comments: