Smallholding, House and Land

Ideal small-holding: Gorgeous habitable cottage with almost two acres of land for sale.

Friday, 16 April 2010

How's the volcano affecting you.

Fortunately I've not got any travel plans for a little while (unless of course the job interview that I'd like to receive comes up), which means that this ash cloud is not a problem.

Of major interest to me though is watching how it's affecting the flights across Europe and I found a GREAT website showing real-time aircraft positions - it's addictive viewing...

Click on the image to go to the site and see the up to the minute details. (PS, I've just updated the link from the image, because of REALLY heavy traffic they had to change their web address. As of this posting they are unfortunately still down - I guess the whole of Europe wants to see what's going on...!)

No comments: